Welcome to CAx Resource Index
The wiki about CAD/CAM/CAE that anyone can edit
22 articles since January, 2009
Contents (view all pages)
- Theory: books, papers, articles, courses on mathematical apparatus and models
- Software: geometric kernels, libraries, components, etc
- Developers communities: forums, blogs, wiki's etc dedicated to CAx development
- Informational resources: portals, newsletters, etc
- Models: 2D or 3D models in neutral or proprietary formats that can be freely used
What's new on CAx Resource Index
- Jan 30, 2009/Wiki created
- Created this wiki. Impetus provided by this post.
- News text
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.